- ZAC Zac Posen Camilla Winter Wrap Coat Size M Grey Melange NWT
- Fila Tennis Platinum Cami Tank Top Medium White Charcoal Diva Pink
- VICTORIA'S SECRET PINK FAUX FUR LINED HOOD SLOUCHY FULL ZIP LARGE
- DENNIS BASSO - NICE YELLOW-gold DENNIS BASSO OVER COAT - BY DENNIS BASSO - XL
- Long Women Rain Coat Fashion Women's Breathable Portable Water-Repellent Raincoa
- Tropical Flowers Soft n light weight Sublimation All Over Print 3RT371
- Belle Kim Gravel Lyocell gold Tone Zip Front Shirt Medium Wash L NEW A306977
- Agent Provocateur Womens Cut Out Brief Lace Beige Size AP 5
- Bonnie Cashin SILLS vintage trench coat with fur collar sz 12 vtg
- Citizens of Humanity Women’s Jeans Ava Straight Leg Size 28 Low Rise
- NWT Miss Me Jeans Dark Wash Signature Skinny Jeans Size 25 Embellished Stithced
- Wacoal Smooth Complexion Hi-Waist Firm Shape Womens Brief colors 808251 NEW
- NWT Seven7 Women's Unstoppable Plus-Size Easy Fit Skinny Jean SZ 16W 28 inseam
- Isaac Mizrahi 24 7 Denim Bootcut Full Length Pants Medium Indigo 8 NEW A270047
- AG Adriano goldschmied Size 27 The Jegging Super Skinny Fit Jeans
- Nuance T-Shirt Reggiseno con Ferretto Magenta-Print Nuovo 100 E
- Ralph Lauren Navy Tonal Paisley w White Polka Dot Short Nightshirt sz XL NWT
- LSPACE SWIM gold HORIZON ARIZONA ONE PIECE HIGH-CUT LEG SWIMSUIT (10) NWT
- ANTHROPOLOGIE BOUTIQUE "MOTH" BEADED CARDIGAN SZ M 8 10
- NWT Victoria Secret Multi Crochet Stitched Fabulous 34D M Swimsuit Bikini
- Aventura Women's Arden V2 Short
Price of Gold & Precious Metals Charts
Current Price of Gold Chart
Price of Gold Charts
Gold Market News
Our proprietary cycle indicator is up. Gold sector is on major buy signal. The silver:gold ratio confirmed a breakout this week, ending a three year downtrend and under performance.
There are many techniques that investors and traders use to gain insight into gold’s future prices, and different people usually have different set of tools that they use. Some focus on moving averages, while others pay attention to Fibonacci...
Latest Gold Articles
The close of the week found the Dow Jones -3.49% from its last all-time high of July in the BEV chart below. After weeks of the Dow Jones closing darn near the same distance from its last all-time high, this is getting pretty boring.
Since we noted the initial move to break the 200 day moving average – and at least temporarily break the downtrend on August 27th – the Silver/Gold ratio (SLV/GLD) has held its breakout, looking to close the week and the month of August on a signal that we have long...
We are again reaching the point in the business cycle known as “peak debt,” when debts have compounded to the point that their cumulative total cannot be paid. Student debt, credit card debt, auto loans, business debt and sovereign debt are all higher than they have...
Many analysts agree now is the time to protect your nest egg and gold is the vehicle to do it. In this guide you'll learn how to effortlessly protect and grow your money without the risk of Wall Street, how to quickly convert...
As we close out the week and watched the markets trade in a rotational price manner, it became very clear to us that the patterns setting up in price continue to support our overall analysis of the markets and the potential for a bigger downside price move. We...
An intriguing paradox is evident, whereby the USDollar continues to rise despite the global economic recession. In fact, it can be argued that the USDollar is rising in the past several months, because of the global recession.
For those of you that have followed my raves and rants over the years, you are undisputedly aware of all of my biases when it comes to almost everything: bankers, politicians, invasive species, free market suppression, entitled Millennials, and finally, the utility...
Personally, I love trading metals and have been doing so for quite some time. In fact, the best trade of my entire career was in silver many years ago.
The new Alchemist went out at the end of July. And making the choice from its articles is always hard. What gems can we learn from the latest publication of the LBMA? We invite you to read our today’s article and find out!
The reason for persistent strength in the price of gold can be found in the changing relationship between time preference for monetary gold, and a new round of interest rate suppression for the dollar.
Like living in quiet desperation, holding on with our fingertips, scared we are losing our grip on the slippery mountain, on reality, on what little control we possess… central banks and governments are desperate.
UK political chaos, Brexit concerns and flight to safety propel gold in sterling and euros to new record nominal highs
The most important part of investing is knowing if you are in a bull or bear market. It’s always much easier to trade in the direction of the main trend. There are times when a market is reversing from bull to bear or vise-versa that there is not a lot of...
Gold has picked up where it left off on Friday. The safe-haven metal has spiked $20 higher above $1,550 in early Asian trading. Silver is also rallying strongly, up 30 cents to $17.70. This represents a gain of 1.7% vs. gold at 1.3%.
Wow, what a year this has been. Back in January, we predicted that 2019 would be the best year for the precious metals since 2010, and with four months to go, the metals look to exceed that bullish forecast. So today, let's take stock of where we are and where we're...
Gold is viewed as a safe and reliable investment vehicle. Throughout history, it has been seen as a valuable commodity – something that people fall back on when other currencies are not accepted. Why do you think people from centuries ago travel far and wide to buy...
Back during the bear market years (it’s nice to be able to write that now), I regularly would compare the declines in gold, silver and gold stocks to their past history. It gave us a visual representation of just how bad the forever bear market was and helped us...
In recent months, the World Gold Council released a few interesting reports. What can we learn from the publications? We’ll then supplement it with the view of the Fed policies. Will gold like the message?
A year ago, I predicted that any US stock market sell-off would be accompanied by a dramatic surge in the price of GDX and GDXJ. That’s exactly what happened; the stock market tanked and key gold stocks soared.
First off, we were so happy to hear from all of our followers over the weekend and early today regarding their support for our incredible market predictions – specifically the call about the August 19th breakdown prediction.
Gold in euros surged to a record high at €1,392.60/oz and the Australian dollar hit new record highs yesterday