- BNWT Zara Faux Fur Contrasting Coat Grey Size XL U.K. 14 Genuine Zara
- Victoria Secret SILK night gown Slip Sheer Lingerie Sexy Babydoll Nightie size M
- Women's Carhartt 102786 Force Extreme Long Sleeve Zip Front Sweatshirt XL NWT
- Women's Cute Batwing-Sleeve Hooded Wool Baggy Poncho Cape Cardigans Outwear Grey
- Metal Mulisha Camiseta Top Tee Take Flight - whiteo Motocross Enduro
- St. John STRETCH BIRDSEYE SKINNY Grey pants 4
- Polo Ralph Lauren Womens Jeans Astor Slim Boyfriend Fit Dungarees Prl New Nwt
- M 1970s Unique Wrap Robe Bohemian Hippie Loungewear Boho Casual gold Green 70s
- 7 Seven For All Mankind Dojo Wide Leg Flare Jean Medium Wash 28 x 32 Distressed
- Victoria Secret Body By Victoria Shine Unlined Demi Bra Lace Panty Set 40DD XL
- Victorias Secret Beige Ivory Bra Panty Lot 32D S
- AG Adriano goldschmied The Angel Jeans sz 30
- Elomi Cate EL4035 Klassischer Slip Latte ( Lae ) L Cs
- DOMINIQUE 8950 JULIETTE SATIN LONGLINE STRAPLESS BUSTIER IN WHITE SIZE 32D
- Joes Jeans Distress Provocateur Boot Cut Jeans Womens Size 30
- ISSEY MIYAKE Pleats Pants Size 3(K-67445)
- Sisley Women's Sweater L S Jumper grey (Grey 501) S
- SALE Designer Body Fit Trousers by Riani - Size 14
- DAMIR DOMA SILENT - SHORT ORIGINAL MAILLE COTON pink size M = 38 - COMME NEUF
- D135 Women Gym Workout Running Fitness Yoga Sport Wear Leggings Skinny Pants K
- Fabulous Designer Cashmere Jumper Top by Gabby Harris M
- Minimum Maglieria Tutt Dark Grey grey
- ROXY BOARDSHORTS BOARD SHORTS SIZE 11
- blue Rod Beattie NEW Amazon Green Womens Size 12 One-Piece Swimsuit 195
- TRIUMPH BODY MAKE-UP Aqua CTOP Haut bikini pink (M020) 14
- VTG L.L. BEAN Womens 12 Pleated Wool Midi Skirt Navy bluee Green Plaid Scotland
- Express Dark Grey Charcoal Pleated Ruffle Hem Midi Knee Length Pencil Skirt S 4
- BARBARA BUI Silk Blouse Shirt Royal bluee Button Down Sz 38
- WRAPINKNOT Tops & Blouses 979532 Grey 0
- Riani Top Size 18 BNWT Ivory Grey Coral Paisley Print RRP Now
- LNA women’s stripe bib tank SW1511 Charcoal Size XS NWT
- Marni Cotton Grey short size 38
- JOURNAL STANDARD relume Tops & Blouses 891806 Red F
- Nwt express button front blouson sleeve Chelsea popover top blouse shirt Xs
- Hush Alice Top in Pink Size 14 BNWT RRP
- Yesta by X-Two sportive fließende bluese Gr.50 52 XL-XXL gemustert Langarm NEU
- REDMAN METHOD MAN LARGE Rap vtg bootleg Shirt wu tang tour nas family Vaules
- Fred Perry Langarmhemd Button Down M1521 D60 Burgundy Weiß Navy yellow 7036
- Cinch Western Shirt Mens S S Printed Button Cotton Red MTW1111289
- Vintage Cosby Sweater 90s Cotton Traders Bright 3D XL
- Transgender Pride Hoodie Predect Trans Kids Hoodie Trans Rights Are Human Rights
- Kiss Me Gildan Hoodie Sweatshirt
- Solid color Men Hollow Out Long Sleeve Slim Fit Casual Shirt Night Club
- WWE NWO "NWO 4 Life" Vintage T-Shirt NEU S M L XL 2XL new World order WCW
- Mens Red NIKE Button Down Dri Fit Shirt with Short Sleeves Size XXL
- NWT AMERICAN EAGLE MEN AE ACTIVE LOGO HOODIE LARGE NEW WITH TAGS
- BRAND NEW Brooks Bredhers Mens Navy Suit Size 38 Regular 32 W Pleated Pant
- Jeans PT05 slim elasticizzato blue - 61344838
- Sweatshirts Men's Fitness Long Sleeves Bodybuilding Skin Tops Winter
- Versace Jeans Polo Shirt SLIM Cotton Man Grey B3GRA7P1 800 Sz.52 MAKE OFFER
- BB King and Friends 80 In Stores 9-13-05 T Shirt B.B. King B. B. King bluees
- Supreme Ash Grey Chain Stitch Hooded Sweatshirt Size (M) Medium Free Bonus FW18
- Puma Mens Athletic PUMA EVO Layered Tight- Select SZ color.
- BROOKS BredHERS Men's RED FLEECE COLLECTION Navy FRENCH TERRY SWEATPANTS- XL
- Champion - Cotton Max Hooded Sweatshirt - S171
Price of Gold & Precious Metals Charts
Current Price of Gold Chart
Price of Gold Charts
Gold Market News
Our proprietary cycle indicator is up. Gold sector is on major buy signal. The silver:gold ratio confirmed a breakout this week, ending a three year downtrend and under performance.
There are many techniques that investors and traders use to gain insight into gold’s future prices, and different people usually have different set of tools that they use. Some focus on moving averages, while others pay attention to Fibonacci...
Latest Gold Articles
The close of the week found the Dow Jones -3.49% from its last all-time high of July in the BEV chart below. After weeks of the Dow Jones closing darn near the same distance from its last all-time high, this is getting pretty boring.
Since we noted the initial move to break the 200 day moving average – and at least temporarily break the downtrend on August 27th – the Silver/Gold ratio (SLV/GLD) has held its breakout, looking to close the week and the month of August on a signal that we have long...
We are again reaching the point in the business cycle known as “peak debt,” when debts have compounded to the point that their cumulative total cannot be paid. Student debt, credit card debt, auto loans, business debt and sovereign debt are all higher than they have...
Many analysts agree now is the time to protect your nest egg and gold is the vehicle to do it. In this guide you'll learn how to effortlessly protect and grow your money without the risk of Wall Street, how to quickly convert...
As we close out the week and watched the markets trade in a rotational price manner, it became very clear to us that the patterns setting up in price continue to support our overall analysis of the markets and the potential for a bigger downside price move. We...
An intriguing paradox is evident, whereby the USDollar continues to rise despite the global economic recession. In fact, it can be argued that the USDollar is rising in the past several months, because of the global recession.
For those of you that have followed my raves and rants over the years, you are undisputedly aware of all of my biases when it comes to almost everything: bankers, politicians, invasive species, free market suppression, entitled Millennials, and finally, the utility...
Personally, I love trading metals and have been doing so for quite some time. In fact, the best trade of my entire career was in silver many years ago.
The new Alchemist went out at the end of July. And making the choice from its articles is always hard. What gems can we learn from the latest publication of the LBMA? We invite you to read our today’s article and find out!
The reason for persistent strength in the price of gold can be found in the changing relationship between time preference for monetary gold, and a new round of interest rate suppression for the dollar.
Like living in quiet desperation, holding on with our fingertips, scared we are losing our grip on the slippery mountain, on reality, on what little control we possess… central banks and governments are desperate.
UK political chaos, Brexit concerns and flight to safety propel gold in sterling and euros to new record nominal highs
The most important part of investing is knowing if you are in a bull or bear market. It’s always much easier to trade in the direction of the main trend. There are times when a market is reversing from bull to bear or vise-versa that there is not a lot of...
Gold has picked up where it left off on Friday. The safe-haven metal has spiked $20 higher above $1,550 in early Asian trading. Silver is also rallying strongly, up 30 cents to $17.70. This represents a gain of 1.7% vs. gold at 1.3%.
Wow, what a year this has been. Back in January, we predicted that 2019 would be the best year for the precious metals since 2010, and with four months to go, the metals look to exceed that bullish forecast. So today, let's take stock of where we are and where we're...
Gold is viewed as a safe and reliable investment vehicle. Throughout history, it has been seen as a valuable commodity – something that people fall back on when other currencies are not accepted. Why do you think people from centuries ago travel far and wide to buy...
Back during the bear market years (it’s nice to be able to write that now), I regularly would compare the declines in gold, silver and gold stocks to their past history. It gave us a visual representation of just how bad the forever bear market was and helped us...
In recent months, the World Gold Council released a few interesting reports. What can we learn from the publications? We’ll then supplement it with the view of the Fed policies. Will gold like the message?
A year ago, I predicted that any US stock market sell-off would be accompanied by a dramatic surge in the price of GDX and GDXJ. That’s exactly what happened; the stock market tanked and key gold stocks soared.
First off, we were so happy to hear from all of our followers over the weekend and early today regarding their support for our incredible market predictions – specifically the call about the August 19th breakdown prediction.
Gold in euros surged to a record high at €1,392.60/oz and the Australian dollar hit new record highs yesterday