- BNWT Zara Faux Fur Contrasting Coat Grey Size XL U.K. 14 Genuine Zara
- Victoria Secret SILK night gown Slip Sheer Lingerie Sexy Babydoll Nightie size M
- Women's Carhartt 102786 Force Extreme Long Sleeve Zip Front Sweatshirt XL NWT
- Women's Cute Batwing-Sleeve Hooded Wool Baggy Poncho Cape Cardigans Outwear Grey
- Metal Mulisha Camiseta Top Tee Take Flight - whiteo Motocross Enduro
- St. John STRETCH BIRDSEYE SKINNY Grey pants 4
- Polo Ralph Lauren Womens Jeans Astor Slim Boyfriend Fit Dungarees Prl New Nwt
- M 1970s Unique Wrap Robe Bohemian Hippie Loungewear Boho Casual gold Green 70s
- 7 Seven For All Mankind Dojo Wide Leg Flare Jean Medium Wash 28 x 32 Distressed
- Victoria Secret Body By Victoria Shine Unlined Demi Bra Lace Panty Set 40DD XL
- Miss Me Jeans Women's Size 26 Bootcut Peace Signs
- NIKE WOMEN'S NSW BONDED JUMPSUIT NEW 835551 429 BINARY blueE SIZE XSMALL
- 27 x 33 Women's Fidelity Denim Tenille Mid-Rise Flare in Gin Blossom Dark Jeans
- Wildfox basic zip hoodie, white, slouchy, jersey sweatshirt, hood, s. s
- Nine Savannah Miller Multi-Coloured Pixilated Print Leggings Size M DH182 AA 07
- IRO stuart oversized angora blend cardigan
- Umit Umal Grey Cotton knit jumper size M
- Guatemalan Hand Embroisered Sweater Size M Textile Knit Cotton Floral Striped
- BACCA Sweaters 701214 BrownｘBeigeｘMulticolor S
- NYDJ Women's Size Plus Cropped Boot Pull on Pants
- ZARA BNWT TURQUOISE LACE GUIPURE SKIRT SIZE SMALL S REF. 9727 041 402
- Anthropologie Sleeping on Snow Brown Floral Embroidered Sweater Cardigan M
- Zara Striped Print Swimsuit Size SMALL BNWT
- Womens Yandy Tropical Getaway Kimono Cover-up
- Gorgeous Women’s L.K Bennett Salmon Pink 3 4 Sleeve Jumper Size M Good Condition
- Sam Edelman designer denim skirt patchwork pencil size 8
- Rapron Long Cotton Skirt Handmade Wrap Around Set of 2 Ethnic Floral Print Women
- Sanimi London franch lace silk Med
- PAUL & JOE SISTER Tops & Blouses 941508 White 0
- BNWT ANTHROPOLOGIE KARENINA LACE TOP by ERI + ALI SIZE XS RARE HTF RTL118
- TE13 NWT Lilly Pulitzer Flamingo Pink Southern Charm Betsey Top S
- New Anthropologie Cantua Peplum Top by Maeve Red Stripe Shirt Size 6 Retail
- NWT BCBG Generation Womens Purple Blouse Shirt Short Sleeve Top - XS.
- Exclusif VERNIS sangles Dessous de poitrine bustier guêpière black
- Womens BCBGMAXAZRIA Sz XS Top 100% Rabbit Hair Brown Knit
- ZARA NEW FLORAL PRINT SKIRT LONG MAXI blueE SEMI SHEER ELASTIC VINTAGE SIZE M
- New Finamore Napoli Pink Striped Shirt - Slim - (2018030114)
- Mens T-Shirt Japanese Pattern Embroidery Hokuto no Ken The Great Bear Fist Wolf
- Polo Ralph Lauren LS Tattersall Plaid Poplin Cotton Shirt -98 Pink bluee NWT
- Hugo Boss Denim Look Slim Fit Shirt Size M BNWT
- T-Shirt Kurze Ärmel Alpha Industries Tee Nasa Reflektierende T-Shirt Weiß Logo
- Mens Shirts Printed Floral Casual Short Sleeve Retro Korean Baggy Lapel Collar
- (Size S) Hot Topic Holographic Alien Face Outer Space Tee No Offers
- Men's University of Central Oklahoma Classic Replica Basketball Jersey (Apparel)
- Troy Lee Designs Lagoon Teal Vintage Race Shop T-Shirt
- Huk Men's Pursuit Vented Coral XX-Large Long Sleeve Shirt
- Brooks Bredhers Regent Fit Double Breasted Flannel Sports Coat Size 38S Navy
- MEN'S ACQUAVIVA WENNY INSERT OVERCOAT US 40 R Navy Wool Blend
- SCARING ME DAUGHTERS FATHERS DAY DAD GAG GIFT MENS FUNNY GUN HOODIE
- Siviglia Shirt Cotton Man Whites SC039U45020A016 SQ802
- BOSS Men's Slim Fit Paule 3 Polo Shirt
- NOAH Sweats & Hoodies 944305 Grey L
- NWT PRPS GOODS & CO. mens heather grey 1 4 zip hoodie size 2XL
- 95. Geburtstag Kranz Jahrgang Geschenk Jubiläum Birthday Männer Premium Hoodie
- Looney Tunes Cartoon TAZ TASMANIAN TERROR Licensed Adult Sweatshirt S-3XL
Price of Gold & Precious Metals Charts
Current Price of Gold Chart
Price of Gold Charts
Gold Market News
Our proprietary cycle indicator is up. Gold sector is on major buy signal. The silver:gold ratio confirmed a breakout this week, ending a three year downtrend and under performance.
There are many techniques that investors and traders use to gain insight into gold’s future prices, and different people usually have different set of tools that they use. Some focus on moving averages, while others pay attention to Fibonacci...
Latest Gold Articles
The close of the week found the Dow Jones -3.49% from its last all-time high of July in the BEV chart below. After weeks of the Dow Jones closing darn near the same distance from its last all-time high, this is getting pretty boring.
Since we noted the initial move to break the 200 day moving average – and at least temporarily break the downtrend on August 27th – the Silver/Gold ratio (SLV/GLD) has held its breakout, looking to close the week and the month of August on a signal that we have long...
We are again reaching the point in the business cycle known as “peak debt,” when debts have compounded to the point that their cumulative total cannot be paid. Student debt, credit card debt, auto loans, business debt and sovereign debt are all higher than they have...
Many analysts agree now is the time to protect your nest egg and gold is the vehicle to do it. In this guide you'll learn how to effortlessly protect and grow your money without the risk of Wall Street, how to quickly convert...
As we close out the week and watched the markets trade in a rotational price manner, it became very clear to us that the patterns setting up in price continue to support our overall analysis of the markets and the potential for a bigger downside price move. We...
An intriguing paradox is evident, whereby the USDollar continues to rise despite the global economic recession. In fact, it can be argued that the USDollar is rising in the past several months, because of the global recession.
For those of you that have followed my raves and rants over the years, you are undisputedly aware of all of my biases when it comes to almost everything: bankers, politicians, invasive species, free market suppression, entitled Millennials, and finally, the utility...
Personally, I love trading metals and have been doing so for quite some time. In fact, the best trade of my entire career was in silver many years ago.
The new Alchemist went out at the end of July. And making the choice from its articles is always hard. What gems can we learn from the latest publication of the LBMA? We invite you to read our today’s article and find out!
The reason for persistent strength in the price of gold can be found in the changing relationship between time preference for monetary gold, and a new round of interest rate suppression for the dollar.
Like living in quiet desperation, holding on with our fingertips, scared we are losing our grip on the slippery mountain, on reality, on what little control we possess… central banks and governments are desperate.
UK political chaos, Brexit concerns and flight to safety propel gold in sterling and euros to new record nominal highs
The most important part of investing is knowing if you are in a bull or bear market. It’s always much easier to trade in the direction of the main trend. There are times when a market is reversing from bull to bear or vise-versa that there is not a lot of...
Gold has picked up where it left off on Friday. The safe-haven metal has spiked $20 higher above $1,550 in early Asian trading. Silver is also rallying strongly, up 30 cents to $17.70. This represents a gain of 1.7% vs. gold at 1.3%.
Wow, what a year this has been. Back in January, we predicted that 2019 would be the best year for the precious metals since 2010, and with four months to go, the metals look to exceed that bullish forecast. So today, let's take stock of where we are and where we're...
Gold is viewed as a safe and reliable investment vehicle. Throughout history, it has been seen as a valuable commodity – something that people fall back on when other currencies are not accepted. Why do you think people from centuries ago travel far and wide to buy...
Back during the bear market years (it’s nice to be able to write that now), I regularly would compare the declines in gold, silver and gold stocks to their past history. It gave us a visual representation of just how bad the forever bear market was and helped us...
In recent months, the World Gold Council released a few interesting reports. What can we learn from the publications? We’ll then supplement it with the view of the Fed policies. Will gold like the message?
A year ago, I predicted that any US stock market sell-off would be accompanied by a dramatic surge in the price of GDX and GDXJ. That’s exactly what happened; the stock market tanked and key gold stocks soared.
First off, we were so happy to hear from all of our followers over the weekend and early today regarding their support for our incredible market predictions – specifically the call about the August 19th breakdown prediction.
Gold in euros surged to a record high at €1,392.60/oz and the Australian dollar hit new record highs yesterday