- BNWT Zara Faux Fur Contrasting Coat Grey Size XL U.K. 14 Genuine Zara
- Victoria Secret SILK night gown Slip Sheer Lingerie Sexy Babydoll Nightie size M
- Women's Carhartt 102786 Force Extreme Long Sleeve Zip Front Sweatshirt XL NWT
- Women's Cute Batwing-Sleeve Hooded Wool Baggy Poncho Cape Cardigans Outwear Grey
- Metal Mulisha Camiseta Top Tee Take Flight - whiteo Motocross Enduro
- St. John STRETCH BIRDSEYE SKINNY Grey pants 4
- Polo Ralph Lauren Womens Jeans Astor Slim Boyfriend Fit Dungarees Prl New Nwt
- M 1970s Unique Wrap Robe Bohemian Hippie Loungewear Boho Casual gold Green 70s
- 7 Seven For All Mankind Dojo Wide Leg Flare Jean Medium Wash 28 x 32 Distressed
- Victoria Secret Body By Victoria Shine Unlined Demi Bra Lace Panty Set 40DD XL
- Baby Phat bluee Denim Flare Leg Jeans. Womens Inseam 32. Brand New
- 911B9 Maidenform 07131 Naturally Glam Strapless Plunge Bra 36D Beige
- GAP Sexy Book Jeans 29 8R Regular 1969 Stretch 31 x 31 Low Rise EUC
- Electric Yoga Women's Entrapped Legging
- La Idol USA Capri Cropped Jeans, Size 13, W35 L18, Rhinestones Great Condition
- No. 21 NWOT White Multicolor Cotton Floral Ruffle "Maglia" Cardigan SZ 42
- The SECRETCLOSET Pants 068853 Green 1
- Si-si-si Pants 915149 bluee
- NWT Guess Marrie Tuxedo Shortalls Light Safari Wash Guess Shorts M
- Fantasie Ottawa FS6353 W Armature Moulé Froncé Haut Bikini black 36 G Cs
- NIP Victoria Secret Ruffle Halter Ibiza bluee Swimsuit Bikini 32B S
- Pendleton Womens 14 Large Wool Brown Long Modest Maxi Tribal A Line Skirt USA
- Ruched Twist Front Women's Tankini Top by Mazu Swim
- Free People Desert Moon Open Knit Small Brown Red Striped Sweater
- Kenneth Cole Reaction Sea Gypsy Classic Retro One Piece Swimsuit.SZ L
- TRIUMPH blue Riviera size PT à armatures, Haut Bikini rembourré
- Boston Proper Brown Floral Velour & Ivory Print Asymmetrical Skirt XS Unique EUC
- 'S Max Mara Women's Silk blouse size 2 NWT
- DIANE von FURSTENBERG Tops & Blouses 017264 YellowｘMulticolor S
- NEW SS CollectionMAX MARA Stretch Viscose Polka-Dot Shirt size XL
- Rachel Zoe Green Women's Size 4 Ruffle Popover Eyelet-Inset Blouse -
- ZARA GENUINE EMBROIDERED SHORT KAFTAN BNWT M blueE
- Brandon Thomas 100% Rabbit Fur Poncho Pink One Size
- Spiritual Gangster MOON HAMSA MUSCLE TANK TOP WHITE YOGA NEW tee OM palm tree
- Missguided crop cold shoulder bardot boho hippy top blouse bluesh pink size 12
- Lace Bikini Diamond Swimsuit Crystal Women Swimwear Nude Bikinis Brazilian Rhine
- IN THE BOX bluee tartan cashmere blend shirt for men In the Box SWEATER180128
- Robert Graham Exclusive Abstract Embroidered Button Shirt Mens 4XL NWT
- Northwest Territory & Basic Edition Men's Big & Tall Button Down Shirt in 3XLT
- BROOKS BredHERS, L S POLO SHIRT, RED & NAVY WITH NWT
- HMS Revenge Embroidered Polo Shirts
- NWT J Crew Shirt Cotton Linen shirt plaid red white button down Size L
- LightningWear Camouflage Marine Corps Long Sleeve Shirts gold Logo - Marine S...
- Brooks Bredhers Slim Fit Shirt L bluee Pink Plaid Cotton NWOT YGI D8-229
- T026 GANT SHIRT ORIGINAL UNIVERSITY POPLIN MADE IN PORTUGAL size L
- GRIM REAPER DEATH WANTS YOUR SKULL SWEATSHIRT WS208
- J crew ludlow 38s Suit Charcoal Grey Pants 33 30 Italian Wool
- CMP CAMPAGNOLO CAMPAGNOLO CHAQUETA JUNIOR 38W0234 M885 AZZURRO-10A
- Savage red Box Logo Heavy Blend Hoodie
- Zegna Polo Shirt Cotton Man bluee VP370ZZB600 6Y1 Sz.M MAKE OFFER
- DESIGNER "TYCOON D KALB" SILK SHIRT. MADE IN GERMANY. EU SIZE- 46, US -XL
- Indiana Basketball Stadium Hoodie - Hoody Men S-3XL - Pacers Fan Indianapolis IN
- Arcterix Wool Mens Shirt Baselayer Size XL
- Deals Moves Values Metallic Foil Standard Logo Crew
- MENS NIKE PRO HYPERWARM COMPRESSION TIGHTS SZ S SMALL NWOT
Price of Gold & Precious Metals Charts
Current Price of Gold Chart
Price of Gold Charts
Gold Market News
Our proprietary cycle indicator is up. Gold sector is on major buy signal. The silver:gold ratio confirmed a breakout this week, ending a three year downtrend and under performance.
There are many techniques that investors and traders use to gain insight into gold’s future prices, and different people usually have different set of tools that they use. Some focus on moving averages, while others pay attention to Fibonacci...
Latest Gold Articles
The close of the week found the Dow Jones -3.49% from its last all-time high of July in the BEV chart below. After weeks of the Dow Jones closing darn near the same distance from its last all-time high, this is getting pretty boring.
Since we noted the initial move to break the 200 day moving average – and at least temporarily break the downtrend on August 27th – the Silver/Gold ratio (SLV/GLD) has held its breakout, looking to close the week and the month of August on a signal that we have long...
We are again reaching the point in the business cycle known as “peak debt,” when debts have compounded to the point that their cumulative total cannot be paid. Student debt, credit card debt, auto loans, business debt and sovereign debt are all higher than they have...
Many analysts agree now is the time to protect your nest egg and gold is the vehicle to do it. In this guide you'll learn how to effortlessly protect and grow your money without the risk of Wall Street, how to quickly convert...
As we close out the week and watched the markets trade in a rotational price manner, it became very clear to us that the patterns setting up in price continue to support our overall analysis of the markets and the potential for a bigger downside price move. We...
An intriguing paradox is evident, whereby the USDollar continues to rise despite the global economic recession. In fact, it can be argued that the USDollar is rising in the past several months, because of the global recession.
For those of you that have followed my raves and rants over the years, you are undisputedly aware of all of my biases when it comes to almost everything: bankers, politicians, invasive species, free market suppression, entitled Millennials, and finally, the utility...
Personally, I love trading metals and have been doing so for quite some time. In fact, the best trade of my entire career was in silver many years ago.
The new Alchemist went out at the end of July. And making the choice from its articles is always hard. What gems can we learn from the latest publication of the LBMA? We invite you to read our today’s article and find out!
The reason for persistent strength in the price of gold can be found in the changing relationship between time preference for monetary gold, and a new round of interest rate suppression for the dollar.
Like living in quiet desperation, holding on with our fingertips, scared we are losing our grip on the slippery mountain, on reality, on what little control we possess… central banks and governments are desperate.
UK political chaos, Brexit concerns and flight to safety propel gold in sterling and euros to new record nominal highs
The most important part of investing is knowing if you are in a bull or bear market. It’s always much easier to trade in the direction of the main trend. There are times when a market is reversing from bull to bear or vise-versa that there is not a lot of...
Gold has picked up where it left off on Friday. The safe-haven metal has spiked $20 higher above $1,550 in early Asian trading. Silver is also rallying strongly, up 30 cents to $17.70. This represents a gain of 1.7% vs. gold at 1.3%.
Wow, what a year this has been. Back in January, we predicted that 2019 would be the best year for the precious metals since 2010, and with four months to go, the metals look to exceed that bullish forecast. So today, let's take stock of where we are and where we're...
Gold is viewed as a safe and reliable investment vehicle. Throughout history, it has been seen as a valuable commodity – something that people fall back on when other currencies are not accepted. Why do you think people from centuries ago travel far and wide to buy...
Back during the bear market years (it’s nice to be able to write that now), I regularly would compare the declines in gold, silver and gold stocks to their past history. It gave us a visual representation of just how bad the forever bear market was and helped us...
In recent months, the World Gold Council released a few interesting reports. What can we learn from the publications? We’ll then supplement it with the view of the Fed policies. Will gold like the message?
A year ago, I predicted that any US stock market sell-off would be accompanied by a dramatic surge in the price of GDX and GDXJ. That’s exactly what happened; the stock market tanked and key gold stocks soared.
First off, we were so happy to hear from all of our followers over the weekend and early today regarding their support for our incredible market predictions – specifically the call about the August 19th breakdown prediction.
Gold in euros surged to a record high at €1,392.60/oz and the Australian dollar hit new record highs yesterday